
Boston Bay
San San BeachLast weekend we traveled to Portland parish on the east coast of the island for a little R&R. We stayed at a guesthouse owned by a Polish sister and her husband who is Jamaican. He's also an Executive Chef for Carnival cruise lines and he cooked for us a couple times which was a real treat. Another highlight was swimming across the Blue Lagoon. This was a big triumph for me as I'm not a strong swimmer but I have a strong imagination and was wondering the whole time what was swimming beneath me.
We're now back at bethel and back to work for our last two weeks here in Jamaica. Here are a few photos of our weekend...
That place looks like it was taken out of a movie. What a treat, it looks like Tait was surfing pretty good too.
ReplyDeleteWhat a treat, enjoy your last two weeks! Keep up the good work!
familia goolia
Wow! That is amazing! 'I want to go to there...'
ReplyDeleteH:Stoked for you guys. It looks beautiful!
ReplyDeleteB:10 stars for Keysha..my fellow swimming pro :)