From left to right: Jason and Alisa Russell (CA), Joel and Heidi Kristy (ID), Kevin and Kelly Kilpatrick (NC)
The last of the International Volunteers arrived this week and we are at last complete! We started on taking out the existing carpet/ tile to prep for the new tile. I also got to work a couple days with the Fiber Optics crew and loved it.
The other picture is of a baby Gecko that we had in our room (just like John and Hallie's gung:-) Tait took a picture of him and when I loaded it on the computer and zoomed in we saw that he was screaming! I'm thinking about submitting the photo to National Geographic as I'm not sure a baby Gecko scream has ever been caught on camera :-)
Unfortunately, one night he tried crawling up Tait's leg and didn't live to tell the story. Tait thought it was a spider and flung him across the room. We miss him.
Poor baby gecko, but maybe it was all for the best he didn't survive his brief flight. I mean, once his pic was published in such a high profile magazine, he probably wouldn't have been able to handle the fame. You saved him from a life of booze, drugs and depression.
ReplyDeletei thought i heard tait scream clear up here!
ReplyDeletesorry that was from me...auntie ra :)
ReplyDelete