Thursday, May 19, 2011

Home sweet home







Here are some photos of our new home in Costa Rica. It's actually the home of Eric and Anita Schneibel who are currently back in California for some time. We love it here! The home and property have a real Swiss family Robinson feel. It's pretty jungly, with plenty of palm, banana and big Guanacaste trees. My parents are living in the A frame house (you can see them peeking out the window) and Tait and I live in the detached apartment.




One of our favorite features of the property is the two dogs, Abbe and Hula. Tait and I have always loved dogs and wanted one of our own, but never did get one since we seem to be so transient :-) But these two sweeties come with the property! Hula is the black dog and Abbe is the brown one. They're both girls and they love Tait of course. Abbe can be a bit of a prima donna and Hula is a little ADHD :-) ,but we're falling in love with them already...

5 comments:

  1. Wow! It looks so amazing - like a resort! Good for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is so exciting you guys. I want to see the inside once you are settled in. Love hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cello-jealous! Love the puppies and happy to hear you are getting settled into your new digs. We sure miss you guys. We have internet now-Skype date soon?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the A-frame house. It's nice to finally be able to picture where you guys are now. And I don't even like dogs, but I already like Abbe better. She has such a nice face! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those cute little doggies better watch out...after how spoiled Diego was with Mama Jodyne and her gourmet all-u-can-eat dog food buffets... :)

    Miss ya! West Seattle just feels different without you two.

    ReplyDelete